Full Stack Engineer
About the role
Location: Remote, USA
Job Type: Full-time
Econia Labs' mission is to provide open DeFi infrastructure for the Aptos Blockchain. In order to accomplish this we must help developers building on top of Econia. As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be a core member of the Econia team, working to build out reference implementations and helping other protocols building on top of Econia.
- Build out reference front ends, example use cases for Econia
- Work with DeFi builders and support them as they build on top of Econia
- Brainstorm future iterations and versions of the Econia protocol
What we're looking for:
- Effective communication skills and high emotional intelligence
- Able to work on a fully-remote team with high accountability
- Experience with Rust, Move, and/or Solidity
- Strong portfolio of work experience
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision)
- Support for your ideal remote / work-from-home set-up: laptop, desk, etc.
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (2 weeks per year required)
Econia is committed to diversity in the workplace, and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.