Ecosystem Growth Lead
About the role
Location: Remote, USA
Job Type: Full-time
Econia Labs' mission is to provide open DeFi infrastructure for the Aptos Blockchain. We cannot accomplish this without a thriving ecosystem of partners and projects, building with and on top of the Econia Protocol. As Ecosystem Growth Lead, you will run Econia's systems and programs to drive partner and community-led growth at scale. This includes managing the success of our rapidly expanding DeFi partnership and builder funnels.
- Work with the team to define our ecosystem strategy and KPI framework
- Ensure the growth and success of new and existing DeFi partnerships
- Work with the Econia Labs team to help raise awareness around Econia's partners and community
- Research and understand our target developers. Translate growth opportunities into short-, medium-, and long-term product roadmaps that will have a direct positive impact on Econia's adoption
What we're looking for:
- At least 2 years of growth and/or product management experience working with consumer products (preferably in DeFi and/or the Web3 space)
- Able to work on a fully-remote team with high accountability
- Experience driving business development and new partnerships within Web3
- Familiarity with DeFi application development; knowledge of the DeFi tech stack
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision)
- Support for your ideal remote / work-from-home set-up: laptop, desk, etc.
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (2 weeks per year required)
Econia is committed to diversity in the workplace, and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.